New Laws of Umrah 1428 H:
Indian Passport with Minimum 6 month validity.
6 photograph size 6 cm by 4 cm - white back gound.
As per the notice of the Royal Consulate General Of Saudi Arabia, Mumbai the procedure duration of endorsement of Umrah visa will take 7-8 working days.
Terms and Conditions.
Single Gent must be above 40 years of age.
Below 40 years males and females should be accompanied by Mehram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikahnama, Additional passport etc...
Male Child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mehram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mehram.
Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mehram.
For Indians holding Foriegn Passports.
Any person who is Indian by Origin but is holding a Foriegn Passport must provide is
OCI (Overseas citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get his visa stamped from INDIA.
For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit :
Conditions from the Airlines
A) Passengers traveling with Umrah Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, Umrah Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah) airports only.
One of these two destinations must be the 1st embarkation point for Hajj and Umrah Visa Holders. Noncompliance of this condition by Pax who use SV online booking engine may result in unfavorable consequences, to whoever violates, in which case the violator will solely bear the responsibility and the consequences resulting from such violation, including non-refundability of tickets.
2. Umrah visa holders must have a valid air ticket with confirmed round trip/ onward bookings.
B) Passengers traveling with Hajj Visa should note the following conditions:
1. As per Saudi Government Policies, HAJJ Visa Holders can Enter or Depart from Jeddah (King Abdulaziz International Airport - KAIA) or Madinah (Prince Mohammed bin Abdulaziz Airport at Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah)airports only.
2. Hajj visa holders will Enter & Depart from Hajj Terminal (not the regular SV Terminal)
3. Umrah visa holders are not allowed to use it for Hajj purpose.
4. During the official Hajj Period, Muslim Passengers holding Visit or Business visas are not allowed to arrive at Jeddah or Madinah airports. However, they can enter via RUH or DMM airports.
5. Non-Muslim passengers holding Visit or Business visas are permitted to travel via any airport in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the Hajj Period.
6. Hajj Passenger will not be accepted for boarding to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the last date of entry set by the Ministry of Hajj.
Further details about Hajj and Umrah can be obtained from the link to the MINISTRY OF HAJJ, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Web site: http://www.hajinformation.com
Ansari House, Ground Floor, Behind Don PCO, Bansmandi, Kanpur
Call: +91 933-506-0001 / email@example.com
All Rights Reserved. © 2013. UmrahMubarak.com